ABMS-10X Battery Mgmt System
Our New ABMS-10X Battery Management System provides control of up to 10 Christie RF80-M or RF80-K Charger/Analyzers (with AB3000 Controller) on a single PC.
Featuring individual cell scanning & diagnostics, battery temperature monitoring and expanded battery processing capability, this user-friendly system represents the latest evolution of our popular ABMS product series.
- Remote PC Control of up to 10 RF80-M with Expanded Functionality and Accuracy
- Simple, Straight-Forward Operation
- Pre-programmed Service Routines provide Automated Battery Processing
- Compatible with Existing and Emerging Aircraft Battery Chemistries
- Automatic Processing and Data Monitoring Increase Battery Shop Productivity
- Fill-Master Interface for Capturing and Logging Cell Water Consumption
- Color Display of Real-Time Battery Servicing Data
- Battery Performance Graphs of Discharge Capacity and Charge Cycle
- Accurate Monitoring of Cell/Battery Voltage, Current and Temperature
- Battery Management Reports can be Viewed, Printed or Exported
- Complete Traceability to Satisfy Regulatory Authorities
- Designed to Conform to Battery Manufacturer’s Servicing Guidelines (CMMs)
- Work Order Form Records Initial/Final Inspection, Servicing Results and Water Usage
- Cell Voltage Alert Conditions are Reported, Displayed and Recorded
- Data Back-Up Utility
Battery Management Reports
End of Task Report: Contains all cell/battery voltage/current data, plus amp-hour calculation, charge/discharge graph and error summary.
Work Order Report: Contains initial inspection, end of task summaries for all servicing steps, water consumption data and final inspection checklist.
Water Usage Report: Contains water consumption data by battery manufacturer, type or age, sorted by manufacturer, type or serial number.
Battery Detail Report: Contains summary information on all batteries in database by manufacturer, type or age, sorted by manufacturer, type or serial number.