MA950 CASP Interface Software
The NEW MA950 Charger Management System is a PC interface for the Christie CASP/2000 and 1200 series charger/analyzer. It provides active remote PC control, graphic monitoring of battery processing and convenient download, upload and editing of internal CASP parameter tables.
- Compatible with CASP/2000 (CASP/2500 coming soon)
- User-friendly Interface
- Multiple Unit Operation on Single PC (4 stations)
- Active Remote PC Control Expanded Battery Processing Functionality
- Real Time Graphing Data Logging (all processing reports auto-saved to battery database)
- Parameter Table Editing, Upload and Download
System Requirements: CASP/2000 must be version 6.1. Windows 2000 or XP with minimum 100mb of free disk space. A built-in serial port or compatible USB-Serial Adapter is required. A standard DB25M to DB9F serial cable is used to connect between the CASP/2000 and PC. Depending on your PC and serial port configuration, you may need a patch box P/N MA121995-001 for proper communications.
Communications between the PC and CASP/2000 is via serial interface. A standard DB25M to DB9F serial cable is used to connect between the CASP/2000 and PC. Serial communications is established using a built-in serial port or compatible USB-Serial Adapter.